Sunday, March 2, 2008

must be shared

I just need to type this, because the loveliness of this moment is too sweet to just be experienced alone. And thanks to my blog, I don't have to.

The rain is pouring down on the ground, heavy enough to be fighting with my sweet simple music for attention. Thunder sounds in the distance I can't see. Clean room, from a day of throwing stuff that I didn't need away, in clean cotton pajamas, typing on my clean computer, abound to slide my recently shaven legs into a bed of clean sheets. More thunder. All of these pieces of my evening, that must be savored, also happen to be taking place on my favorite day of the week.

Could say more wonderful things about my Sunday, but I don't want those details to cloud how simply alive the above moment made me feel.

Peace to you, friends.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I, actually, am jealous. BUT. Monsoon season is coming in a few months.