Friday, March 7, 2008

want.

It should be simple, as the only thing I really need to worry about is what I want to do. What do you do when you want two things that exist on different continents in equal amounts? One is extremely comforting and is full of laughter and continual blessings and friendships that continue to grow. The other is full of change and adventure and financial freedom and an existing friendship and possible new friends too. And so when someone looks at me and says that my choice should be based on what I want to do, I just get confused.

2 comments:

Renee Terese said...

agreed. "what do you want?" is a very difficult question. not simple at all.

Unknown said...

so. while, towards the end, I was having a decent time in the (918), it was ultimately for the laughter, continual blessings, and friendships that would continue to grow that I left said (918) (and all adjoining land) for another continent.

Of course, financial freedom is a huge plus, but there is no price-tag for aforementioned blessings...

Of course, adventure has no price-tag either... :-/