Friday, March 21, 2008

ehh. ahhh. hahaha.

Wine has the ability to induce weeping.
Desire is dangerous, and I don't like some of the side effects.
Hugs are fantastic, especially when I am feeling like I really need one, and there is something there to oblige.
I really adore my roommates, and I don't think either of them read this, so I didn't type it to score any brownie points.
Speaking of brownies, well, I like baking them, preferably while consuming wine and listening to lovely music, in my kitchen, with my apple apron on (the fruit, not the company...they don't make aprons).
My nephew is really a pretty amazing kid, wise beyond his years, fun to hang out with, gifted in social studies.
I sleep with a fan on, which helps me not hear the murderous cats outside that my previously mentioned roommates complain about most mornings.
Speaking of roommates and mornings, we made breakfast together on this one, which is such a wonderful way to begin what is and was (a) Good Friday.
I love breaking bread with the people I love, even if it is an Arby's melt and a Jamocha shake.
Rain gives life more depth.

And after a hoarding of not very related or necessary sentences strung together, some photos for your viewing pleasure. As one of my summer goals is to create my website, someday the text and the photos will be separate. Until then:




the nephew and I, having fun with photo booth.



My dear friend Chirs and I, at work...Starbucks work.



a delicious latte I consumed on a really wonderful gray day.



Izze sodas. All natural and unrefined. All yummy and beautiful.



Birthday celebration, celebrating the birth of Meredith...the ninth of February. Tonia, Ken, Renee, and George.



same celebration. different photo. Nick, Heather, and John.



Renee, cutting up a frittata that she baked in her toaster oven that, as Tonia says, "almost made me cry." So good.



Haydyn and I...my cousins daughter. I am smiling, she is distracted.



The makings of what will be a delicious pan of brownies. Much goodness in my heart when I look at that picture.



A windy Texas day with my priceless friend Houston.



The lines on the road the priceless friend stopped to let me photo.



Prior to departure, happiness and sadness existing simultaneously in my smile.



a really really tasty lunch I prepared for myself, and then had to photo. Yes, that's right. I take pictures of my food.

2 comments:

Esther said...

yay for photo blogging! I need to catch up someday! I love the one of Houston, grass & sky. awesome.

Unknown said...

I think you should blog after consuming wine more often. It's so entertaining...and dare I say poetic.
Love