Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Have you seen June Bug? If you haven't, then you should.

This is one of those amazingly lovely amazingly unexpected afternoons. I am supposed to me making coffee right now, until five-thirty, actually. Multiple times during my shift did the words "I really don't want to be here," come out of my mouth. And as my nephew would say, ta da! The closer was supposed to be there at five this evening, to relieve me. But, he accidently got there TWO HOURS early, and didn't want to go home and come back again. So you know what that means; I got to leave EARLY, on one of the most beautiful and warm afternoons of the year. Right now, instead of making twelve-thousand mocha frappuccinos for spoiled twelve year-olds, I am sitting in my living room with the shades up and the sun shining in, typing about how happy I am to not be at work, while watching season two of Arrested Development.

I am hap-hap-happy.

No comments: