Wednesday, June 25, 2008

picture time.






chris came to bid be farewell, oh so early, at the airport. good friend.



my parents.



this is my look of excitement and anticipation, as I am about to leave Atlanta, turning my cell phone off for the last time.



this is what I look like after being lost, and stumbling through the streets looking for my apartment, that happens to look a lot like all of the other apartments.



these are tomatoes. I would like to be growing some of my own right now. instead, I will live vicariously through all of the magnificent gardens here.





my bed. the flower prints have been toned down thanks to some neutral sheets loaned to me by my friend.



me, in my house, looking in the bathroom mirror, with my bed and the outside window in the background.



my first attempt at cooking.



my dishes cannot get too out of hand, as these are all that I have.



this is cedric the gnome. he is visiting me on my travels, and will accompany my roommates on theirs. he is sitting in the window of a bus in Korea.



this is a rose garden I pass on the way to where I buy things. I haven't any idea what it says.



I was trying to not be obvious while taking this picture, but I couldn't resist.



this is an underground tunnel I sometimes walk through to get from one side of the street to another.



this was the sun setting last night. I passed it on my way to the bus stop. I accomplished my first solo attempt at using public transportation in a foreign country last night. woot woot.



and this is me, in Korea, with buildings in the background covered in words that I do not understand.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

seriously. olive oil. I am clueless!

sweet housewife said...

pictures are great. gives a little insight to a world unknown to most. experience a little for me too! love you