Wednesday, June 4, 2008

a little something.

I recently learned that a very important walk I will be making will last somewhere around thirty-six minutes. Consequently, that was the aim of today's walk.

As I am about to go and eat some protein in form of beef, post workout, I shall make it brief.

I went further down on the street that leads to the park today, which means I passed by the front of the sky blue house on steroids instead of the back. There is definitely still a Christmas wreath on their front door.

I have looked at two yellow fire hydrants post darling discovery, and neither have that word carved in their surface.

I noticed an old house with those metal awnings over their windows, likely present since the building of the house. There were worn out "S's" on the front of each of the worn out awnings, and I thought it would be funny if the home's inhabitants last name was actually Thompson.

The end.

Burger time.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I like reading about your adventures!