Friday, February 15, 2008

in dispose

A random not-lengthy post to get me through the rest of the evening, much like the superfood I just purchased.

Cold cold cold outside. And Gray.

Day fourteen of the fifteen day streak...it's so close to coming to a close.

Staying up late tonight to watch a movie (after work) I have been wanting to see with someone I enjoy watching movies with, placing me in bed somewhere around one in the morning.

Alarm will go off at around five the same morning so that Starbucks can open at six.

Will take a nap, inevitably, tomorrow afternoon.

Laundry has already been completed for my trip. Half of the x has been marked through Friday, inching my one week countdown so very close to completion.

Kashi honey almond flax bar has been consumed. Empty wrapper sitting next to my left hand as I type, inside foil reflecting the bright white lights that signify which employer I am about to clock in for.

Glad said job is ending. Will miss the people. Not the work. Or the hours. Or the position. Or the reality of two jobs. At all.

Must do it now, however.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Good to hear from you. I can't figure out how to add favorite blogs on this thing. I am really excited for you and your new adventures. I love reading your blog. Y

Anonymous said...

That "Y" isn't supposed to mean anything--my mistake

Esther said...

yay for superfood!

what movie did you watch?

Life is good!! Love you Mere!