Thursday, December 24, 2009

for hire.

The following is what I do in my spare time, when it's the holiday's, and many of my friends have left town.

I highly recommend creating a fictitious resume. In those moments of boredom, make one of these, instead of privately stalking a practical stranger via facebook. The resume will have a more positive effect on your morale, and your inner creative spirit.

And though I sat down to do this as a joke to a friend, it was actually a fun writing exercise, which is why I decided to share it with you, dear readers.


Click on the image to be taken to it's readable size!



1 comment:

allison said...

you are wonderful. Happened on this in a moment of boredom after, ahem, stalking a practical stranger on Facebook, and decided we should both turn in resumes like this for real jobs, and see what happens.