Tuesday, October 6, 2009

less white space.

Thank you all, each of you faithful readers out there, for not pointing out the big gray elephant hanging around my blog. And that’s all there is to say about dumbo. If you are confused, job well done on my part. If you get it, you can likely see inside of my head, and that’s quite a fearful thought.


I am not in the mood to be writing this. I am not in the mood to be writing anything. But that’s the point of why I set the near impossible feat of blogging every day, because sometimes I don’t feel like doing the things that bring me the most joy and satisfaction. This moment is the moment when goal mentality kicks in, and pushes mood mentality into the street to get ran over, in the early morning hours, by a “waste management” truck.


I can’t understand why, on exquisitely beautiful days like today, when I have worked and finished by three and the sun is shining shyly outside, that dragging the positive out of any situation seems like a practically impossible feat.


I think I am going to quarantine myself inside my 600 square feet of space and maybe drink some water, until I am forced to step into the limitless unknown for food.

No comments: