Thursday, January 24, 2008

today

I don't have anything pertinent to say. I have just blogged, as of late, some life altering and life changing realities, and I just wanted to say that's not all. I am still me. I am still quirky.

Hearing Eric Clapton strumming a guitar makes my world a little more all right. That's what is plaing in my ear as I type. I freaking love margaritas. Especially shared with someone else who equally loves them. I didn't believe that I would become a coffee drinker when I started working here at starbucks. I believed I would be one of those strong/unaffected types. I still don't know if I used the correct spelling for affect in the previous sentence and I doubt I ever will. Back to previous sentence...I am a coffee drinker. I like it black. I like my tripple tall lattes. And I am not ashamed.

I have never been more thrilled with my state in life as I am now. I have never felt more freedom and excitement for what is now and is to come. I love wine. This post is making me sound like a lush. I have tons of questions, big questions, and the fact that I can feel freedom in the midst of them is, questions aside, an act of God. I am thankful.

And now, I have to go to work.

1 comment:

Renee Terese said...

you are a lush...

so am i. i had a guinness for lunch, that's right - lunch.

and god said, "it was good."