Friday, February 23, 2007

lollipops and wedding cakes

I don't have much to say this time, I just want to make note of the fact that I am at Barnes and Noble typing this post on my new lap top computer graciously financed by my uncle. I walked in the office today to answer the phone and he said something came for me...I was so excited!

I am here killing time before I have to go to work. I work from 5:30 to 10 tonight, and then I am going to go and see Notes on a Scandal. I was trying to see as many of the high sakes (I say that because I have not seen every foreign language film, best sound mixing, etc) oscar nominated films before I actually watched the oscars. I know it is a bit of a nerdy goal, but having had a lot of time on my hands, and seeing as though I love movies, it wasn't too hard to achieve. I had seen most of them before I started trying. The only two I will lack, assuming to see Notes tonight and Dreamgirls tomorrow, will be Little Children and Letters from Iwo Jima. Shucks.

Ok...I am off to barista...

No comments: