Tuesday, February 13, 2007

the giving in

Ok. I am in. I have made a decision to embrace this blog thing and no longer give credit to the looming doubts. I have been playing a kind of tug of war with the idea of internet communication...treating them like a come and go friend, using them when it was convenient for me and turning my back to them when dependence became an issue...but with common sense and some basic sensorship on my part (something my friend Amy recommended to me the last time I axed my blog), I think blog and I can live a long and happy life together. I am passionately tossing my arms in the air, hair blowing in the wind, with a smile of anticipation and contentment, and I am going for it...

I love to write, regardless of whether it is something I excel at, or something something else reads, so I am going to take that nugget of truth and run with it. I have much to look forward to...

No comments: