Wednesday, May 28, 2008

walk.

I have never watched a complete episode of “Project runway”. Desire has never compelled me, and the fact that my current tv situation projects one channel semi-clear, but only when the antennae is duct-taped to the television at the correct angle that frequently changes depending on the weather, chances are I won’t get the chance to tune in, ever. I just don’t comprehend the appeal, but nevertheless, I talk to intelligent, well read, purposeful people quite often that tune in every week, citing the fact the Tyra really cares as what draws them, or the real struggle and inner transformation that each of the models go through. It’s a must for many...the kind of show you don’t risk channel surfing during the commercials, because you just don’t want to risk missing a second.

This truth leads me to believe that my current project, Project Walkway, may actually interest some of my readers! Thank you, Tyra, for creating a show that helps give me the courage to blog about my random walking adventures with the assurance that reading it won’t be a complete waste of everyone’s time.

In preparation for my jaunt to Asia, where I will be walking close to everywhere, I am getting my feet ready before I go...check back for written documentation of my new two-feet Tulsa adventure: Project Walkway.

No comments: