Monday, July 26, 2010

just a bit.

This is going to be short and possibly only one long sentence but I have failed to post anything in quite a while despite the fact that I have been writing things that I haven't finished so here's something to wet the appetite of my readers to say that life has been really hot here in DC and it's affirmed to me that I am one of those people that maybe should choose to live in a more mild climate as opposed to one that oppressively hot. And also, one that cares a little less about politics and a little more about, er, other stuff, where bikers aren't the "enemy" but rather the norm, and the question where did you go to college isn't asked with an expectant ivy-league answer.

Also, on a positive note, it's 86 degrees today, and this was preceded by a most glorious Sunday rainstorm that I watched shake violently the trees from my second story window. These two things I am most thankful for.

1 comment:

A Nerd and A Free Spirit said...

I didn't know you were in DC now.. did you know that I spent a semester there in college and go back to visit once every year or two? Because I do. (-:

I actually lived in Arlington. It DOES get hot, but I really enjoyed being there!

~K