Saturday, April 5, 2008

lines marked through.

I am clean.
Sheets are clean.
Bedroom is clean.
Living room is clean.
Floors are swept.
Kitchen is clean.
Laundry is done.
Work week is complete.

New To Do List:
Read.
Drink Calm Tea.
Listen to Cat Power.
Apply Origins Sleep Time on the Spot Gel.
Sleep.
Enjoy my Sunday, my day off.

To all of my task oriented friends that I have often made fun of, I concede that I must give you some credit. Perhaps your task oriented nature is something that drew me to you in the beginning, because it's something I wanted but didn't want to admit. And when I didn't have it, I made fun of you, to cover up what was missing from me.

I believe it will never be second nature. The nap will likely come first. But it does feel kinda good to get things done.

No comments: